Saturday, April 25, 2009

Maybe I'm on to something here....

The NHL has begun announcing its awards finalists and so far I’m looking like a great prognosticator.

Calder
I had 2 out of 3 correct for the Calder. I said Bobby Ryan/Pekka Rinne/Steve Mason the official finalists were Bobby Ryan/Kris Versteeg/Steve Mason. The winner will be Mason no doubt about it.

Norris
I pulled a 3/3 here.

Mike Green/Nik Lidstrom/Zdeno Chara. Mike Green can score goals and for some reason this criteria is what sports writers look for determine the best defensemen. Chara and Lidstrom are both better defensively and can score, but I think the writers will go with Green.

Lady Byng

Again 3/3

Pavel Datsyuk/Zack Parise/Marty St. Louis

The NHL got this one right. Any one of the three is a great choice. I’m sticking with Parise.

No comments:

Post a Comment